Design at the
2018 Festival of Trees
The O’Fallon Festival of trees will raise money to fund health-related projects and programs with the HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Foundation and within the O’Fallon community. “Christmas at O’Fallon Station” will feature trees and wreaths decorated by volunteer designers that will use their creativity and imagination to make each tree and wreath unique.
The 4ft and 7ft trees and 30 inch wreaths are provided by The Festival of Trees. Designers are responsible for providing all materials used to decorate their item(s). There is no fee to design a tree or wreath. Designers receive benefits based upon the items they decorate.
The trees and wreaths, along with custom signage denoting the decorator and tree sponsor will be on display for the public in O’Fallon Station from November 17th through November 25th.
7 Foot Trees
Seven-foot trees are artificial and pre-lit with white lights.
- 4 Extravaganza Tickets
- 10 General Admission Tour Tickets
4 Foot Trees
Four-foot trees are artificial and pre-lit with white lights.
- 2 Extravaganza Tickets
- 8 General Admission Tour Tickets
30 Inch Wreaths
The wreaths are artificial, unlit and 30 inches in diameter.
- 1 Extravaganza Ticket
- 4 General Admission Tour Tickets
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program
- Festival of Trees special insert in The O’Fallon Weekly
- Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at O’Fallon Station
- Signage next to designed item
- All decorations and ornaments must be high quality because sponsors select the trees and wreaths to display in their homes and businesses. Therefore, we may reject submissions or require supplemental decorations to meet these high standards.
- Handcrafted ornaments need prior approval. Handmade paper ornaments are not allowed.
- Designers may not advertise or place promotional materials (logos, photos, business cards, etc.) with or on their display.
- All decorations must be attached with wire or glue to facilitate delivery. Metal caps on ball ornaments must be glued on.
- All sides of the tree must be decorated, including the back, and each tree must have a skirt.
- Decorations cannot extend more than six inches beyond the tree.
- Identification signage is provided by Memorial’s Festival of Trees.
- Trees are displayed at floor level and on round 36” wide platforms (18–24” high).
- All trees and wreaths are judged prior to the start of the event.
- Trees will be decorated onsite at O’Fallon Station on Wednesday November 14th from 2pm-9pm and on Thursday November 15th from 10am-3pm.
- Wreaths may be decorated offsite and must be delivered by Thursday at 3pm.